Christmas Wreath Cookies.
You can have Christmas Wreath Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Wreath Cookies
- It's 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It's 100 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- It's 20 grams of ★Almond powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of Hazelnuts.
- You need 1 of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 of Dragées.
Christmas Wreath Cookies step by step
- Bring butter to room temperature. Combine the ★ dry ingredients, and sift..
- Cream butter with a whisk. Add granulated sugar in 2 batches, and mix until the mixture becomes white..
- Add the egg into Step 2 little by little, and mix well..
- Add sifted ★ dry ingredients in one go, and mix well with a spatula until the mixture is no longer floury. Knead until it becomes a little shiny..
- Place a star shaped nozzle in an icing bag, and squeeze out a wreath about 4 cm in diameter. It looks beautiful when you squeeze the mixture by drawing 2 circles overlapping each other..
- Sprinkle roasted hazelnuts, dried cranberries, or dragées as a decoration on a wreath if you like..
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 170℃ (340℉)..
- If you wrap them, they will make great presents..