Christmas Fruit Basket.
You can cook Christmas Fruit Basket using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Fruit Basket
- It's 1 of Grapefruit.
- Prepare 1 dash of Icing sugar (sugar).
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite fruit.
- You need 1 of Jelly (if you have it).
- You need 15 of cm Ribbon.
Christmas Fruit Basket instructions
- Cut the grapefruit in half horizontally. Use a fruit knife to cut the fruit away from the skin. Cut a cross into the surface of the fruit and remove the fruit..
- If you have a grapefruit knife, it's even more convenient. When removing the insides, cut the core and remove it..
- Remove the membranes from the grapefruit. If it's sour, top with the icing sugar..
- Make the handle. Cut a thin strip around the top of the fruit, leaving about 2~3 mm intact on each end..
- Use a toothpick to secure the handles together and cut to about 1 cm length. If it's too thick, it will be harder to stuff, so be careful..
- You can use a ribbon to hold it in place instead of the toothpick. Cut fruit into easy-to-eat pieces and fill the bowl up with fruit and jelly..
- If you put it on a festive plate and decorate it for Christmas, it's real cute. Be careful not to use a ribbon that will bleed..
- Today's fruit: Melon, pears, apples, mangoes, and jelly cubes. If you use strawberries and kiwis, it's even more Christmas-y..