Indian Spice Tea.
You can have Indian Spice Tea using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Spice Tea
- It's 1 1/2 cup of milk I used 1.5% fat.
- You need 1 tsp of black tea( any black tea will do ).
- Prepare 3 piece of cinnamon bark.
- Prepare 1 medium of fresh ginger chopped.
- It's 2 of capsules of green cardamon.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar, you can adjust according to your taste.
Indian Spice Tea step by step
- Open the cardamom (we'll use both parts: the shell & the seeds).Break the cinnamon into small pieces. Peel & chop the ginger..
- Put all ingredients into a pot and put it on a stove with medium to high heat. Let the tea come to a boil and then let it boil for 2 minutes. When it starts to boil over, remove it from the heat for a couple of seconds. The tea should rise and fall several times. By this means it becomes a bit creamy. You'll notice that a noticeable amount of liquid will boil away, this is why you have to take approx. a third more milk than fits into your glasses..
- Strain the tea and enjoy!.