Tomato Soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you.
Better than a can of Campbell's and just. This tomato soup recipe is easy and delicious. To make the tastiest tomato soup you'll ever experience wait until the tomatoes are at their most ripe and juicy, around September. You can cook Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup
- You need 600 cc of water.
- It's 1 Can of tomatoes.
- You need 3 pieces of Cabbage.
- You need 200 g of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (small size).
- It's 15 cc of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Grated garlic (1 tsp).
- You need 2 of consomme cubes.
Find recipes for creamy tomato soup, roasted tomato soup, and more! Quick and creamy tomato soup with pesto. You can spice this up with hot sauce or chile oil if you like it hot. This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour!
Tomato Soup step by step
- Put olive oil and grated garlic in a pot, and fry vegetables and bacon..
- Add water, consomme cube, and a can of tomatoes..
- Boil the vegetables until they get tender. Then, add salt and black pepper to taste..
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Old-fashioned tomato soup is the ultimate comfort food. Garnish with crunchy, delicious Basic Croutons. Needless to say, great tomato soup cries out for a perfect grilled cheese sandwich. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food.Category: Recipe