Veg cutlets. Veg cutlet recipe - Simple, easy and delicious vegetable cutlet that can be served for a Evening snack with a chutney or dip. A green chutney or a Schezwan sauce goes best with these. Veg cutlet Recipe with video and step by step photos - Vegetable cutlet or veg patties is a delicious snack made with mix boiled vegetables. the veg cutlet recipe is fairly easy and can be prepared within minutes, yet i would finally, i would like to highlight my other snacks recipes collection with this post of veg cutlet recipe. it includes recipes.
To make vegetable cutlets we need very few ingredients and mixed vegetables. Apart from the veggies we need ginger, garlic, green chilies, garam masala powder, chili. Vegetable Cutlets, with step by step phots + video. You can have Veg cutlets using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg cutlets
- Prepare 2 of potatoes medium sized boiled and mashed *.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of beans chopped French.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of carrot chopped.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of green peas.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of red onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of green chilli paste or finely chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of all purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of tea Crispy Rusk powder (Crush it in Grinder).
- You need 1.5 Cups of Oil for deep frying.
Veg Cutlets recipe is a great combination of vegetables (potatoes, French Beans, Carrots and Cabbage) and spices. Veg cutlet recipe - simple easy and delicious cutlet that can be served for a EVENING SNACKS with a chutney or a dip. Vegetable cutlets are great blend of vegetables and spices. Soya Cutlets / Pan fried Soya CutletsMeemi's Kitchen.
Veg cutlets step by step
- Take a bowl and mix all stuffing ingredients, make sure to you add as less moisture content as you can.
- Mix it well with fingers only and do not use palm to mix it (this way we can avoid adding moisture to the mix).
- Dust palms with all purpose flour, divide mixture in to 6 equal pieces balls and flat it with palm call each as cutlet.
- Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying on medium heat.
- Dust all sides of cutlet in tea rusk powder.
- Slide it slowly and carefully in hot oil fry each side for 1 minute.
- Flip it over and cook it for 1 minute. Fry it until cover becomes crispy and brown.
- Repeat step 5 to 7 for each cutlet.
- Serve it with hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- Note: * After boiling the potatoes, keep it in fridge for approx 15-20 minutes, to reduce the moisture content from it.
Vegetable Cutlet, a delectable combination of mashed potato and green vegetables, is a crisp out side, soft inside Indian potato snack. This stomach filling, mild spicy and crispy Indian cutlet tastes. Vegetable cutlets have never really interested me as a child. Back then, I used to eat red meat and if a certain dish was available in both vegetarian and non vegetarian options, I go for the latter usually. Vegetable Cutlet Recipe, Vegetables Cutlet Pakoda , How To Make Vegetable Cutlet Recipe.Category: Recipe