Sweet Beef. The beef flavor definitely infused the sweet-sour sauce in a good way! We liked this recipe and with adjusting the sugar and adding more meat this definitely is a good slow cooker meal! This Asian-inspired beef stir-fry recipe is loaded with crisp-tender vegetables and served over spaghetti with a sweet orange-teriyaki sauce.
In a pressure cooker, brown beef, onions and garlic in oil over medium heat. Stir in salt, ginger, pepper and nutmeg. Combine the apricot nectar, soy sauce, molasses and brown sugar; pour over meat. You can have Sweet Beef using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Beef
- You need 100 grams of beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 small of cloves.
- You need 1 small of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of red chili.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need pinch of sesame seeds (optional).
Close cover securely; place pressure regulator on vent pipe. As the name suggests, the sauce will be sweet and sour and is inspired by one of the many Asian cuisines , Chinese. Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe? Ground Beef Roast Chuck Brisket Shank Any Type of Beef.
Sweet Beef step by step
- Cut into slice onion, shallots, cloves, ginger, and red chili.
- Cut beef into slice or you can cut it into dice.
- Saute onion, shallots, cloves with vegetable oil until smell nice, add ginger and red chili.
- Add beef and mushrooms at the same time.
- Add some salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add all the soy sauces and sugar, stir fry until all ingredients combined and have a good taste. You can add more soy sauce if you like. Or maybe more red chili if you want it more spicy..
- Served it with sesame oil and sprinkle some sesame seeds if you like..
Beef Jerky, Cowboy Style Beef Jerky Food.com. Hickory - Provides a sweet, savory and hearty flavor to the beef. One of the more popular woods due to its strong flavor. Mesquite — Will give a very smoky flavor and is great for cooking smaller cuts during a shorter period of time. Oak — One of the more common woods used for smoking.Category: Recipe