Christmas Reindeer Bread. Easy and inexpensive Christmas craft that you can make with the kids! Requires just a few items that most people already have around the house. Find christmas reindeer stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Polish your personal project or design with these Christmas Reindeer transparent PNG images, make it even more. Making reindeer chow for Santa's flight crew is so easy kids can help. With chocolate and peanut butter, it's the perfect combination of salty and sweet. You can have Christmas Reindeer Bread using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Reindeer Bread
- Prepare of Bread dough (use the following for reference and make it however you like).
- It's 135 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 18 grams of Sugar.
- It's 10 grams of Butter.
- It's 25 grams of Egg.
- You need 280 grams of Or you could use pre-fermented bread dough.
- It's 56 grams of Each portion of bread dough.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare 10 of Chocolate chips for the eyes.
- It's 5 of Black soy beans or dried fruit for the noses.
- It's 1 of optional Topping or filling.
You will love this adorable Reindeer Washcloth Christmas Craft and it makes the perfect Christmas Gift This Reindeer Washcloth Craft is just the ticket and they are so easy to make and look great. Download and print Turtle Diary's Christmas Flashcards Reindeer worksheet. Reindeer Coated Trail Mix. by Doing it Right. Sprinkled on the lawn on Christmas Eve, Magic Reindeer Food leaves a glittering path--and a sweet snack--for Rudolph and friends.
Christmas Reindeer Bread step by step
- Mix all of the dough ingredients except for the butter, into a bowl. Add the butter and mix well, then gather the dough into one lump and knead well..
- Use the bread-rising setting of your oven for the first rising until the dough doubles in size..
- Take the dough out of the oven and roll five 20 g balls of dough (for the antlers). Divide and roll the remaining dough into five balls for the heads (each piece should be 36 g). Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Take the dough balls for the antlers and flatten into 8 cm long ovals. Use a knife to cut a line down the middle of the oval. Cut 3 notches on the left and right sides of the oval..
- Spread the two halves of the antler dough to form the antlers. Take the dough for the face and roll into an oval ball, then place it on the pair of antlers. Flatten the part of the antlers where the head will rest..
- For the molds, use individual pieces of parchment paper or flattened aluminum cupcake cups. This will make it easier to remove the breads from the baking sheet..
- Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and let rise a second time with the oven's bread rising function (about 30-40 minutes). As soon as they rise, preheat the oven..
- Use chopsticks to poke holes where you want to put the eyes and nose, and firmly press chocolate chips and black soy beans into the holes..
- Bake the breads in a preheated oven at 170℃ for about 12 minutes..
- The antlers will have a slightly hard finish at the part under the head where the dough is thin. You could decorate with icing, powdered sugar, or chocolate..
- I tried making hats out of colored dough. It's more Christmasy..
- Make it with the Santa Claus breadto make a Christmas display. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145701-christmas-santa-claus-bread.
An inexpensive stocking stuffer, Magic Reindeer Food makes a great. How To Decorate for Christmas With Only a Trip to the Grocery Store. Sure, there's the requisite nativity scene, the ornaments that have been passed down from your. This a digital image of an old vintage Christmas card. Please note: This is a digital image not the actual card.Category: Christmas Meals