Indian Mackerel with Green Chili. Great recipe for Indian Mackerel with Green Chili. mackerel is easily found in traditional market and the price is so so. therefore this species is often cooked for a range of lunch menu. we love it also and have it today! happy lunch! Heat oil in a wide pan, add cinnamon and methi seeds. Now add onions and green chilly, keep stirring till the onion becomes translucent.
When they start cracking add potato and eggplant pieces ,some salt and fry them lightly. Add the masala paste to the pan and fry with the vegetables. Now in a bowl,mix salt,turmeric powder,red chili powder,ginger-garlic-green chili paste,tandoori masala,tamarind pulp. You can have Indian Mackerel with Green Chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Mackerel with Green Chili
- You need 2 piece of indian mackerel.
- It's 6 of green chili.
- You need 3 clove of onion.
- It's 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 packages of seasoning flour mix.
- You need 200 ml of vegetable oil.
With a knife make slits on the fish. A major difference between green chiles and jalapenos is their heat. Heat varies, depending on the chili variety, weather and growing conditions, but in general, jalapenos are significantly hotter. Chili-Tomato paste slowed cooked with ground pork served with steamed vegtables and Indian mackerel fish.
Indian Mackerel with Green Chili step by step
- preheat oil and deep fry indian mackerel after battered with flour. set aside..
- slice onion, garlic, green and chili..
- preheat oil and add garlic, then onion and green chili..
- add bay leaf, soy sauce and salt, mix..
- put fish on a plate and drop the chili mix on it..
India, the world's foremost consumer of chiles, uses hundreds of varieties representing a huge range of tastes and heat. The spicy peppers find their way into nearly every dish: chutneys and. The Indian mackerel (Rastrelliger kanagurta) is a species of mackerel in the scombrid family (family Scombridae) of order Perciformes. It is commonly found in the Indian and West Pacific oceans, and their surrounding seas. It is an important food fish and is commonly used in South and South-East Asian cuisine.Category: Recipe