Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry.
You can have Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 (1 head) of cauliflower.
- It's 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare Handful of green beans.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- It's of Massaman curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground cardamom pod.
- It's 1 of ground star anise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of veg stock.
- You need 1 block of firm tofu, chopped into small cubes.
- Prepare of Fresh lime juice.
- It's of Chopped corriander.
Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry instructions
- Heat coconut oil and fry chopped onion. After 2- 3 minutes add grated ginger and garlic. Fry until aromatic..
- Stir in the rest of the veggies (carrot, cauliflower, green beans and red pepper). Fry until soft..
- Add Massaman curry paste and all the spices (cayenne pepper, star anise, cloves, cinnamon). Fry for a couple of minutes to soften the paste and roast the spices..
- Mix in peanut butter, coconut sugar, soy sauce, veg stock, cubed tofu and coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes covered to soften the veggies. Finally, remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce..
- Serve with noodles or rice. Season with chopped coriander and lime juice..