Christmas Tree Cookies.
You can have Christmas Tree Cookies using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Tree Cookies
- Prepare 120 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 200 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar, dragées, chocoate writing pen, etc.
Christmas Tree Cookies instructions
- Sift the flour once. Microwave the margarine for about 20 seconds, and mix well with a whisk..
- Add sugar to Step 1, and mix. Add egg yolk, and mix some more..
- Sift in the flour (for the second time) to Step 2, and fold in with a spatula..
- When the mixture is no longer floury, cover with plastic wrap, and let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Before cutting out the shapes, preheat the oven for 170℃ (340℉)..
- Cut out stars, place on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper, and bake for 20 minutes at 170℃ (340℉)..
- When you bake the second batch, the oven is already hot, so bake for 5 minutes less..
- Stack the cookies, largest to smallest, putting deformed and burnt small ones in between to stack the tree..
- Decorate with powdered sugar and dragées, and you're done! If you are outlining the cookies along the outer edges with a chocolate writing pen, it's better to do it before stacking them..
- These are the star shaped cookie cutters I used. I bought at a 100 yen shop..
- This is another version of the Christmas Tree cookie..