Chicken corn soup #soupcontest. Delicious Indo-Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe!! Follow me on Instagram: https একদম কম খরচে ঘরে তৈরি রেস্টুরেন্ট স্টাইল চাইনিজ চিকেন কর্ন সূপ This dumpling soup is made entirely from scratch with fresh corn and stock from the whole chicken, seasoned with nutmeg and flecked with hard-cooked egg.
Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with a video tutorial. Chinese chicken corn soup is delicious and nutritious. It contains chicken meat, egg and tasty corn. You can have Chicken corn soup #soupcontest using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken corn soup #soupcontest
- Prepare 200 gms of Chicken, boneless.
- It's 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of sweet corn, crushed.
- It's 3 tsp of flour mixed with water.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It's 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce, to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
With a slight tang to its taste, this soup makes a nice starter for a Chinese-themed meal or an. Watch Chicken Corn Soup Video Recipe: Boil chicken, onions and whole black pepper together in water. Can you believe my husband doesn't consider soup a proper dinner? He thinks that dinner should be served on a plate.
Chicken corn soup #soupcontest step by step
- Boil chicken in chicken broth in a big pot or crock pot.
- Let cook for 20-15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Chicken should shred very easily..
- While chicken is cooking, add half the corn in a blender and pulse a few times with a touch of water. Do not puree the corn but just crush it lightly..
- Once chicken is done, remove it from the pot and shred with fork and knife.
- Return the shredded chicken to the pot, along with the crushed corn and 2 cups of water and continue to simmer the soup,.
- While the soup is simmering, mix flour with a little bit of water to make a slurry and pour this into the simmering soup to thicken it..
- Next, beat an egg and slowly pour into the soup.
- Add salt to taste along with hot sauce, soy sauce and vinegar as needed,.
- Serve hot. I like to add more soy sauce, hot sauce and green chilies to the soup..
Chicken Corn Soup is a delicious and nutritional starter to have before meal. It's a great recipe to have on hand for nights when you need to throw together a quick dinner! Add the chicken stock, minced and whole corn kernels, and turmeric powder to a pot and bring to a Add the chicken to the soup, and use a spoon or ladle to break up any clumps of chicken while. Prep Time: takes longer to make broth. Chicken Corn Soup is an Amish country classic.Category: Recipe