Creamy Jalapeño soup.
You can have Creamy Jalapeño soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Jalapeño soup
- It's 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 Cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/4 Cup of cilantro, chopped.
Creamy Jalapeño soup step by step
- Heat olive oil over medium- high heat until glistening. Saute onions and jalapeños until soft and onions are translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and saute on other 1 minute..
- Reduce heat to low. Add in cream cheese and heavy cream. Cook until cream cheese is completely melted..
- Slowly add shredded cheddar cheese stirring until melted and creamy..
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Top with more cheese and cilantro. (suggestion) And bacon to taste..