Chicken and Prawn Laksa. For more recipes related to Chicken And Prawn Laksa checkout Chicken Tetrazini, Chicken Manchurian, Lemon Chicken, Chicken In Paprika And Pepper Sauce. Turn the heat off the wok, add the bean shoots and noodles. Stir through the laksa to heat through.
Divide the warmed cooked spaghetti into four serving bowls. Pour the laksa curry over the noodles, Arrange chicken, prawns, beans attractively and top with sprouts, coriander, mint and fresh limes. Luke Nguyen's laksa, perfect for the cooler weather, is from the soup section of The Recipe. You can cook Chicken and Prawn Laksa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Prawn Laksa
- It's 1 of two tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of to 6 macro free range chicken thighs, skinned, boned, thinly sliced.
- You need 375 of mil water.
- Prepare 500 of mil coconut milk.
- It's 1 cup of mung bean sprouts.
- It's 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of one red chilli, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 120 grams of laksa paste.
- It's 1 of four – eight prawns per person, raw, peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 200 grams of thin rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of lime wedges for serving.
Add the chicken and mix well. The liquid in the laksa will be soupy. Add laksa paste and fry until aromatic. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
Chicken and Prawn Laksa step by step
- heat a large saucepan over a low heat and add the oil. Add the laksa paste.Fry gently, staring occasionally for 3 min or until fragrant. Add the chicken and mix well. Fry gently for 2 min.
- add the prawns, water, coconut milk and fish sauce. Mix and bring to the boil then simmer for 5 min or until the prawns are cooked . The liquid in the Laksa will be soupy..
- drop the noodles into another saucepan of boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 min or as per pack instructions. Drain and divide evenly among four large bowls..
- add the chicken, prawns and soup evenly over the noodles and top with beansprouts, mint and chilli. Serve with a lime wedges..
Add lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and season with salt and pepper. Pre-cook the noodles and place in bowl. Season chicken and pan fry until crispy and golden. Cool, slice and add the chicken to soup. Chicken and Prawn Laksa Our quick and easy chicken and prawn laksa brings the taste of Malaysia to your kitchen via the magic of your Panasonic microwave!Category: Recipe