Cookies for Christmas. This is the place for Christmas cookie recipes! We've gathered hundreds of delicious recipes for Christmas cookies so you can find all your old and new favorites in one place! These Are Our Family's Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipe!
It's that time of the year again to start humming holiday tunes while rolling out Christmas cookie dough. I baked these cookies last Christmas for our beloved Arthur. Arthur passed away this past spring. You can have Cookies for Christmas using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies for Christmas
- It's 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sesame seeds.
- It's 1/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
This year we will be baking these cookies for our sweet little puppy, George. Are you looking for Christmas cookies recipes? I've got a collection of great recipes you can try this year! Jazz up your holiday sweets this year by trying something new.
Cookies for Christmas instructions
- In a pan toast sesame seeds until golden brown over medium heat stirring frequently. Remove from heat and keep aside..
- Next take oats in a blender jar and make fine powder..
- Sieve this oats powder, wheat flour, cinnamon powder and keep aside in a plate..
- In a mixing bowl, take butter and powdered sugar..
- Using a hand whisk, mix till a creamy texture comes..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180 deg C..
- Next add the sieved dry ingredients and 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds to the creamy mixture..
- Mix well using milk little by little to get a dough shape..
- Then make equal size balls (1-1.5 inch size) from the dough..
- Now flatten the dough balls and cut them with desired shape with a cutter.
- In a plate spread the remaining toasted sesame seeds and keep the cookies to get well coated..
- Next place those over a baking tray lined with parchment paper keeping space in between..
- Slightly flatten using fingertips each balls and bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 deg C..
- Turn off oven and keep the cookies on the tray for 2-3 minutes..
- Next transfer all the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Then store in an air-tight container and serve when desired along with a cup of tea or coffee..
Cookies play such an integral part in the Christmas and New Year holidays. Christmas cookies are the perfect way to celebrate the holiday. These Christmas Cookies Ideas are perfect for the holidays and there is something for everyone. If you are on the hunt for some fabulous Christmas Cookies Ideas, you are going to love this cute. These festive Christmas cookies are filled with red and green M&Ms and are perfect to hang on the tree, for a party or to give as homemade gifts.Category: Christmas Meals