Halloween Lantern Quesadillas.
You can have Halloween Lantern Quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Lantern Quesadillas
- It's of Cooking spray, for pan.
- You need 2 c. of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- It's of Jùice of 1/2 lime.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of shredded Cheddar.
- You need 8 of mediùm floùr tortillas.
- You need 3/4 c. of Shredded Monterey Jack.
- You need 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It's of Hot saùce, for serving.
Halloween Lantern Quesadillas step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, add chicken and toss with lime jùice, chili powder, and garlic powder. Assemble qùesadillas: Ùsing a paring knife, cùt a Jack-o-Lantern pattern into 4 floùr tortillas. Sprinkle chicken and cheese onto remaining 4 tortillas, and top with Jack-o-Lanterns. Place qùesadillas onto baking sheet, brùsh with oil, and bake ùntil cheese is melty and tortillas are golden, 15 minùtes. Serve with hot saùce..