Lasagna with basil pesto. Pesto lasagna is a great alternative to traditional lasagna. It contains no meat, so it's a great vegan dish. This recipe is also made with a unique.
In that I keep pesto (recipe below) at all times in my freezer and always have crushed tomatoes canned and ready for use in the pantry, Eggplant Lasagna with Basil Pesto was just a few minutes away. I placed the seasoned eggplant in a microwave-proof bowl and allowed the eggplant to release its juices. Making your own bechamel/white sauce is so easy and the result is delicious creaminess in every bite. You can cook Lasagna with basil pesto using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna with basil pesto
- You need 500 gr of Minced meat.
- You need 750 g of Fresh basil pesto.
- You need 600 ml of Bechamel.
- Prepare 350 g of Provola.
- It's to taste of Parmesan.
- Prepare 500 gr of Egg lasagna.
Lasagna with Basil Pesto by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. Repeat the same process until you have added all of. Most vegan lasagna recipes call for tofu but this delicious vegan lasagna only contains pasta, tomatoes, zucchini, basil and nuts. Cheese gives lasagna a salty flavor so I replaced that with this pistachio pesto.
Lasagna with basil pesto step by step
- Brown a little onion in a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a knob of butter. Add the minced meat and dissolve half a glass of white wine halfway through cooking and simmer over high heat. Add the pesto and then the béchamel and cook for 10 minutes..
- In una pentola d'acqua bollente,leggermente salata,calare le sfoglie di lasagna all'uovo singolaremente per un minuto. In un ruoto rettangolare un cucchiaio di besciamella alla base e poi cominciare con la copertura completa delle sfoglie,poi ragù di pesto,provola già tagliata a cubetti e spolverata di parmigiano. Proseguire così per due strati fino a copertura. La crosta ve la darà il parmigiano grattugiato. In forno a 180°/200° per 15/20 minuti.
Serve it with green pesto and a nice salad and you will loooove me. Lasagna with pesto - download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Lasagna noodles layered with pesto, ricotta and mozzarella cheese - a mouth-watering Italian casserole! Pesto comes from the Italian city of Genoa. Fresh basil, garlic parmesan cheese, pine nuts and olive oil are pounded together to form an uncooked sauce.Category: Recipe