Halloween! Easy Meatloaf.
You can cook Halloween! Easy Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween! Easy Meatloaf
- You need 300 grams of Ground meat - beef and pork mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Frozen corn.
- It's 100 ml of Panko.
- It's 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Grated garlic.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ★Beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Nutmeg.
- You need 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
Halloween! Easy Meatloaf instructions
- Chop the onion finely, saute it in a pan and transfer to a plate to cool down. Defrost the corn. Add the milk to the panko to soak..
- Add the onion and panko plus the ★ ingredients to the ground meat, and mix and knead well until the meat is sticky..
- Add the corn kernels to the meat and mix in. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes..
- Form the meat mixture into a pumpkin shape. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and microwave for 10 minutes at 500 W..
- Let the meat rest for 4 to 5 minutes, then drain off excess juices. Blot with paper towels and transfer to a serving plate. Make a face on top with the cheese, and it's done..
- Enjoy with ketchup and grainy mustard..
- I made it in a ring shape and turned it into a wreath for Christmas Eve..