Halloween Carrot Fingers.
You can cook Halloween Carrot Fingers using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween Carrot Fingers
- It's 1 cup of Cream cheese dip / ranch sauce.
- Prepare 5 of Carrots.
- Prepare 5 slices of Sliced almonds.
Halloween Carrot Fingers instructions
- Wash and cut or peel the carrots to finger lengths. Cut one carrot the size of thumb and a bit fatter. Using a paring knife, cut a flat and shallow notch at the tip of each carrot..
- Fill a serving bowl with the cream cheese dip or ranch sauce of your choice. Use a tiny bit of the cream cheese dip or ranch sauce as a glue a to hold an almond sliced fingernail at each notch..
- Stick the carrot fingers in the dip so that it looks like hands coming out from a bowl. Serve and enjoy!.