Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci.
You can have Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
- It's of raw peanuts.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of pumpkin, pureed.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It's of baking powder.
- You need of ceylon cinnamon.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- Prepare of ground allspice.
- Prepare of anise seed.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of butter (for coating a pan).
- Prepare of whipped cream.
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci instructions
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..