Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup). Indonesian Chicken Soup Instant Mix Bamboe & Indofood Brand Soto Ayam Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup) is another popular dish in Indonesia. It is like chicken soup but the broth is yellow because of turmeric. It is served with glass noodles , fried or boiled potatoes, chicken, fried onions , emping (padi oats crackers), slices of hard boiled egg, blanched bean sprouts, parsley, and sometimes diced tomato.
Top with sambal oelek, coriander leaves and a. When the chicken is cold, shred the chicken meat into small pieces as one of the dishes' condiments. The unique flavor of soto ayam mostly comes from the spice mix. (Otherwise, It will taste just like any other chicken soup.) Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup). You can have Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup)
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil to fry the chicken.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken, divided into 4.
- You need 2 of lt water.
- It's 8 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 4 stalks of lemongrass, take the white part only (which is on the bottom), pounded.
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1,5 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's of Ground spices: (blend in a food processor).
- It's 7 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 cloves of shallots.
- You need 3 pcs of candle nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmegs powder.
- It's 3 cm of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 cm of ginger.
- Prepare of Chili sauce: Boil 5 bird eye chili peppers + 2 red chili peppers + 5 cloves garlic until soft. Remove from the heat. Grind all the ingredients using a mortar and pestle. Add 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need of Koya topping: Grind 5 cloves fried garlic + 8 fried prawn crackers using a mortal and pestle.
- It's of For the complement:.
- It's 4 of hard boiled eggs, peeled, cut.
- You need 50 gr of mung bean vermicelli, soaked in boiled water for 3 minutes, removed from the heat, drained.
- You need of some lime wedges.
Di video ini saya share resep anak soto ayam enak dan simpel. Mungkin sudah banyak sekali resep soto ayam di chanel-chanel lain. There are many different kinds of soto. One of favorite is called 'Soto Ayam' from Surabaya, the capital city of East Java.
Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup) instructions
- Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices, kaffir lime leaves, and lemongrass until fragrant. Remove from the heat..
- Boil chicken and ground spices in a big pot until the chicken is cooked.Take out the chicken from the pot. Set the chicken aside..
- Add chopped green onions into the soup..
- In a pan, fry the chicken for a while in vegetable oil. Remove from the heat. Cut the chicken into small pieces..
- Place some white rice, some mung bean vermicelli, chicken meat, and some hard boiled eggs in a bowl. Pour the hot chicken broth into the bowl. Add some lime juice into the soup and koya topping on top. Yum! 😋.
It has yellow color broth and is composed of chicken meat, mung bean vermicelli, hard boiled eggs, and topped with koya (a powder of mixed prawn crackers and fried garlic). Soto ayam is one of my family favorite food. It's really tasty and hearty warmth to the soul. I hope you will give it a try 😘. Feel free to add boneless chicken for more meat later on.Category: Recipe