Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang. Our Classic Original Beef Jerky Delivers On Everything For Everyone. The Perfect Snack To Fuel Your Next Adventure. Dendeng is basically Indonesian beef jerky, typically made from thinly sliced meat cooked with a mixture of spices and sugar.
Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang This is my husband's favorite either for snack or lunch. The spices you can taste in every bite, makes it so special. Most of these vendors probably provide some widely known menu selections such as beef rendang, kapau vegetable curry, fried chicken, and dendeng - the local style beef jerky that served with sambal. You can cook Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang
- It's 250 gr of beef.
- It's 5 cm of ginger.
- You need 5 cm of galangal.
- It's 5 pcs of garlic gloves.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander seed.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It's of Vegetable oil for deep frying the beef.
Easy Way to Make Tasty Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang. Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang is among the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. Dendeng or Indonesian beef jerky is a specific food from West Sumatera.
Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang instructions
- Slice the beef into thin sliced and smash the beef a little bit just to make it more tender..
- Grate the ginger, galangal and garlic. Mix it with crushed coriander seed, salt and pepper..
- Marinate the beef with the spices and deep fried it in a hot oil. And voila! You can put more salt or mix it with Sambal and eat it with hot steam rice or just grab a bite for snacking time with you beer or cocktail..
The main ingredient is sliced beef tenderloin with added seasonings and spices. There are actually four types of dendeng in West Sumatera, namely, dendeng balado, dendeng batokok, dendeng lambok, and dendeng baracik. Sate Padang is a speciality satay from Padang cuisine, made from beef cut into small cubes with spicy sauce on top. Its main characteristic is the thick yellow sauce made from rice flour mixed with beef broth, turmeric, ginger, garlic, coriander, galangal root, cumin, and salt. Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang.Category: Recipe