Indian Mackerel with Green Chili. Great recipe for Indian Mackerel with Green Chili. mackerel is easily found in traditional market and the price is so so. therefore this species is often cooked for a range of lunch menu. we love it also and have it today! happy lunch! Heat oil in a wide pan, add cinnamon and methi seeds. Now add onions and green chilly, keep stirring till the onion becomes translucent.
Pickled, pound into chutneys, added to flavor food or simply eaten raw, these green chillies are a fantastic addition to your panty. When they start cracking add potato and eggplant pieces ,some salt and fry them lightly. Add the masala paste to the pan and fry with the vegetables. You can have Indian Mackerel with Green Chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Mackerel with Green Chili
- Prepare 2 piece of indian mackerel.
- Prepare 6 of green chili.
- Prepare 3 clove of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 3 of bay leaf.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 packages of seasoning flour mix.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable oil.
Kanthari chilies or Kanthari mulaku is well known as bird's eye chilies and host list of health benefits, grown in Kerala state of India. Bird's eye chili variety commonly found across Southeast Asia, grown in Indian states of Kerala and North East. Taste the dishes brought to you all the way from the land of culinary wonders - India. You are bound to fall in love with one or the other item from the menu every time you visit us.
Indian Mackerel with Green Chili instructions
- preheat oil and deep fry indian mackerel after battered with flour. set aside..
- slice onion, garlic, green and chili..
- preheat oil and add garlic, then onion and green chili..
- add bay leaf, soy sauce and salt, mix..
- put fish on a plate and drop the chili mix on it..
Go ahead and try one of our mouth-watering masaledar (spicy) curries, the sweet irresistible mithai (desserts) or the. A major difference between green chiles and jalapenos is their heat. Heat varies, depending on the chili variety, weather and growing conditions, but in general, jalapenos are significantly hotter. It is commonly found in the Indian and West Pacific oceans, and their surrounding seas. It is an important food fish and is commonly used in South and South-East Asian cuisine.Category: Recipe