Sweety chicken. A little sweet, a little spicy, and a whole lotta good! We made this twice in one week! Can cook on the grill, stove, or.
My chicken was sticky, sweet and spicy just the way it was supposed to be. In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Season chicken strips and add to pan. You can have Sweety chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweety chicken
- You need of Bumbu halus.
- Prepare 4 piece of garlic.
- It's 6 piece of onions.
- It's 4 piece of kemiri.
- Prepare 1 small of ginger.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 liter of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 of salam.
- You need 2 piece of sereh.
- Prepare 200 grams of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sweet.
Brown chicken and remove to plate. We have reached a milestone: There. BY NOEL CUNNINGHAM If you are still looking for your favourite takeout food to make at home here is a Chinese classic that we all love, the famous sweet and sour chicken. This recipe is made with crispy chicken smothered in pineapple and bell peppers just like your favourite takeout place.
Sweety chicken step by step
- Blend the bumbu halus.
- Fry bumbu halus with oil until smell.
- Put the salam and sereh.
- Put the chicken and input the coconut milk.
- Put the sugar palm, salt, and chicken powder and sweet soya.
- Keep cooking until doesnt a water.
- The chicken ready for grill or fry or oven..
First you fry your chicken until crispy on the outside and tender on the. Sprinkle remaining chili powder over chicken. In a large skillet, saute the chicken, green pepper and onion in oil until chicken juices run clear. Reduce heat; add the pineapple mixture. Get the recipe from Carlsbad Cravings.Category: Recipe