Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli. Let the freezer be your culinary secret weapon against takeout or cereal for dinner. Sweet shrimp and tender broccoli are tossed in a gingery, garlicky sauce, and a side of steamy, fluffy rice soaks it all up. Stir in shrimp mixture, soy sauce, and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
But I decided to keep this stir fry nice and simple. Remove shrimp mixture from the pan. A great dinner shortcut here is to use pre-cut broccoli florets, to cut down on prep time. You can cook Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli
- Prepare 1 bunch of brocolli.
- It's 250 grams of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, slice thin.
- Prepare 1 of onion slice thin.
- You need 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
Use that time to whip up a quick and easy stir fry sauce. Using a homemade stir fry sauce makes this shrimp stir fry even better, because it tastes so much better than a bottled sauce! Serve it with my Coconut Rice for a complete, fast and delicious dinner! EASY SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY.
Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli instructions
- Mix in together soy,oyster, brown sugar, black pepper.
- Medium heat the pan, melt 1 tbs butter and saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add 1 tbs butter, Put in the shrimp into the pan, cook until change colour.
- Pour in the mixing sauce, stirfry.
- Put in the brocolly until bright colour. Salt it, and done :D.
This easy shrimp and broccoli stir fry is a great recipe to kick-start the new year if you also want to eat healthier, save time by planning your meals and reduce food waste. This is very similar to my Beef and Broccoli recipe (it's one of my most popular recipes on the blog!), but this recipe uses shrimps. Watch Teriyaki Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe Video. Made with a homemade teriyaki sauce, this is best served with steamed rice. Toss in the onion and remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and sauté for a few minutes until they begin to soften.Category: Recipe