Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza. Our Margherita Pizza has a thinner, hand-stretched crust, plus a simple sauce made from crushed organic tomatoes and topped with mozzarella, Parm Place pizza directly on oven rack. Neapolitan pizza, the classic Italian food. This recipe presents an easy way to make this pizza at home.
View Amy's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Our pizza is prepared entirely by Neapolitan Pizza Masters according to the ancient art of pizza making: after undergoing a lengthy period of leavening the dough is kneaded and rolled by hand to a 'a pizza. Remove from oven and top each pizza with ¼ cup fresh basil before slicing. You can cook Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza
- Prepare of Whole wheat (or white) flour.
- Prepare of Yeast.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of Sugar (or agave, honey, etc).
- Prepare of Warm water.
- You need of Garlic, oregano, crushed pepper, basil, etc.
- It's of Sauce.
- Prepare of Roma or grape tomatoes, sliced and gutted.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- You need of Green and red bell peppers.
- You need of Celery.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It's of Sugar.
- It's of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Oregano.
- It's of Garlic.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Tomato, onion, pepper, capers, mushroom, pineapple, meat, etc.
- It's of optional.
- You need of Marinara or Alfredo.
Neapolitan-style pizza is a unique dish because it is a Traditional Specialty Guaranteed product in Europe. This designation allows the pie to receive inclusion as an item of intangible cultural heritage from UNESCO. There are numerous variations of the traditional recipe made in pizzerias around the. Learn how to make authentic Neapolitan pizza dough and simple tomato sauce, topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and olive oil.
Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza instructions
- In a large bowl, add warm water and yeast. Let fit for 1-2 minutes..
- Add salt and sugar..
- Slowly add flour in 1/2 cup increments. At some point you will begin needing the dough. You may not need all if the flour. Make sure it's not too tough. Do not over work..
- Let dough rise atop the preheating oven for the duration if the preparation of the other ingredients in bowl..
- Prepaid the sauce by either mixing ingredients with olive oil and oven roasting on a baking sheet until soft OR cooking in large sauce pan..
- Once the sauce mixture is ready pur?e it in blender or food processed to desired consistency..
- Roll dough out on flour coated surface and create crust to desired thickness. Place on floured baking sheet..
- Spread sauce evenly and top with toppings. Make sure you layer the toppings that will over dry under cheese..
- Bake at 375' for 20-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crisp..
Dough for homemade pizzas is flavored with granulated garlic and Italian seasonings. Apply your sauce, cheese, toppings, and a final spread of cheese to tie it all together. Want to master Neapolitan pizza dough once and for all? Here's a nifty infographic that breaks it all down in seven easy steps. This infographic from Gourmet Italian illustrates how to make Neapolitan pizza dough in seven easy steps.Category: Recipe