Mike's Pizza Neapolitan. Siamo a Napoli per il Noi da Voi ma ci fermiamo a mangiare mozzarelle di Bufala e la tipica Pizza Napoletana. Pizza fritta ecc. ► ORDINA IL LIBRO. La pizzeria da Michele a Forcella è uno dei locali più antichi di Napoli; da circa un secolo vengono sfornate qui solo due tipologie di pizze.
Neapolitan pizza (Italian: pizza napoletana) also known as Naples-style pizza, is a style of pizza made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It must be made with either San Marzano tomatoes or Pomodorino del Piennolo del Vesuvio. Racca's Pizzeria Napoletana is the best pizza in Casper. You can cook Mike's Pizza Neapolitan using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Pizza Neapolitan
- You need of Neapolitan Red Sauce.
- Prepare of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need of Red Onion [small chop].
- It's of Fresh Garlic [fine mince].
- You need of 14.5 oz San Marzano [preferred-if you can find them] Plumb Or Diced Tomatoes.
- You need of Fresh Tomato [chopped].
- You need of Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped - in oil].
- It's of Dried Basil.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- It's of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh Oregeno.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of Quality Red Wine.
- You need of Granulated Sugar [or less].
- You need of Water [to thin sauce if needed].
- Prepare of Pizza.
- It's of Homemade Pizza Dough - Pre-Fabed Or Pre-Baked [soft wheat dough if at all possible].
- It's of Motzerella Ball [buffalo or cow if possible].
- You need of Fresh Basil [chopped or whole leaves].
Visit our website to learn more about our menu including pizza, wings, authentic pasta, brunch, happy hour, ordering pizza online, making a. This pizza really highlights some of the amazing tomato varieties from the Naples area of Italy. It's named after my cousin Concetta, one of the great cooks of my family. One of my favorite things about my favorite TV show is how it showcases the New York dining scene from.
Mike's Pizza Neapolitan instructions
- Add olive oil, chopped red onions, minced garlic, black pepper, sea salt and dried basil to a pan and heat. Cook onions until translucent. About 5-6 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Add all other ingredients in the Neapolitan Red Sauce section except for your fresh basil. Cover and allow sauce to simmer for at least an hour..
- Using a potato masher, 30 minutes into simmer, gently mash your tomatoes and onions whereby creating more of a chunky puree..
- In the last 15 minutes of your simmer, add your 6 chopped basil leaves. Reserve more whole leaves for pizza garnish finish. I also mash my red sauce once more at this point and add anything else my sauce may need. During long simmer times - flavors can easily dissipate. So, I'll usually add additional sea salt, 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder to steep quickly in my sauce. It's up to you!.
- Allow sauce to cool before placing it on your pizzas. This sauce recipe equals four cooked cups..
- ° 45 minutes prior to baking your pizzas, heat oven and pizza stone to 500°. Later, turn oven down to 425°. Dust pizza stone with corn meal or, you can place your raw dough on parchment, then place it on your pizza stone. ° Bake about 5 - 7 minutes or, until crust is browned and slightly firm. ° Allow crust to cool a bit before constructing pizzas. Remember, these pizza crusts go back in the oven to bake again once topped. This easy technique ensures you won't have raw dough in the center of your pizzas..
- If using a pre-fabed pie crust such as Mama Mary's or Boboli, lightly brush the outer edges with olive oil and bake for 5-7 minutes until crust is slightly browned and crispy..
- ° Ladle your sauce on your crust stopping about a 1/2" from the edges. ° Slice your Motzerella thin or, break it up and position it how you'd like on your pizza. Add fresh basil. ° Bake pizza as per manufactures directions or, until all cheeses are melted and your outer crusts are visually crispy..
Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Located in little Italy, Pizzeria Napoletana was originally a small bar. Pizza is a passion for Neapolitans and for us this passion has grown over the years and throughout generations. At Frank's Pizza Napoletana, everything is made from scratch with stellar cocktails, craft beers & great wines. Pizza Margherita: Named after an Italian Queen, the toppings on this "queen of pizzas" represent the colors of the Italian flag.Category: Recipe