Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley. Great recipe for Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley. With just a few ingredients, a very tasty dish, thats what I love. See recipes for Instant Chicken Parsley Rice too..
My grab to go for lunch. Add water and instant yeast till bubbles to mixer bowl. Add starter, salt, honey and evoo, stir with fork. You can cook Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley
- You need 60-100 gram of noodles /per person.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- It's 8-10 gram of salt to cook with.
- You need of pepper to your own taste.
Transfer to large warm platter or serving bowl and garnish with red pepper, sliced eggs and green onions, if using. Lemon Rosemary Muffins. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien. Fold the lemon zest and rosemary into the batter. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin tins.
Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley step by step
- Boil 1L water to cook the indonasian noodles (mie) in. Add 8-10 gram salt to the water. Cook the noodles 4-12 minutes (depends on the thickness)..
- Cut the paprika intro (small) cubes while the noodles are cooking..
- When the noodles are ready, drain the used water..
- Add ketjap, and stir with a spoon..
- Add the paprika cubes and stir again..
- Add salt, pepper and a tablespoon parsley..
I hope you like these Lemon Rosemary Muffins, I think they're equally good for a gluten free breakfast or dessert. This amazing lemon muffins recipe is the best! It's light, super moist, tender, and bursting with These. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Suddenly Lime Burger Salad You need of Burger.Category: Recipe