Sate Maranggi - Indonesian Beef Satay. Indonesian Beef Maranggi Sate Recipe Resep Sate Maranggi. The ingredients for the satay is pretty much identical to the old standard beef satay. The really special thing with this satay lies in the sambal that goes with it.
It's very juicy & tasty with many indonesian specialty spieces. The place is spacious but always pack! The service is very good as it has quick & responsive service in the peak hour. You can have Sate Maranggi - Indonesian Beef Satay using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sate Maranggi - Indonesian Beef Satay
- It's 300 g of beef tenderloin or sirloin, cut in to bite sizes.
- You need 15 of bamboo skewers, soaked in a cold water for at least 15 minutes to prevent burning.
- You need of Spices to be ground for marinade :.
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kaempferia galanga powder.
- Prepare 1 of tumb size fresh ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
If you like spicy food, Maranggi satay is worth a try. Originally come from Purwakarta, West Java, Sate Maranggi is made either with lamb or beef. You get good heat from eating this because the meat gets marinated with green chilli paste and cuka lahang; vinegar made from sugarcane. Satay (/ ˈ s ɑː t eɪ / SAH-tay, in USA also / ˈ s æ t eɪ / SA-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce.
Sate Maranggi - Indonesian Beef Satay instructions
- Marinate the beef cubes with the marinade paste for at 1 hour and store them in the fridge. But I prefer to do it over night..
- Thread the beef cubes into bamboo skewers..
- Grill the beef to your preference..
- Serve with warm steamed rice and sambal..
Satay may consist of diced or sliced chicken, goat, mutton, beef, pork, fish, other meats, or tofu; bamboo skewers are often used, while rustic style of preparations employ skewers from the. Arrange mushroom satay on a platter and drizzle with the sauce. Serve with warm rice and sambal. Sate Maranggi - Indonesian Beef Satay. by dapurmpoknobi; Related keywords. Sate Maranggi is a popular Satay from Purwakarta, West Java.Category: Recipe