Christmas cake. Christmas cake is a type of cake, often fruitcake, served at Christmas time in many countries. Christmas cake is an English tradition that began as plum porridge. Bake this festive fruit cake in advance of Christmas and feed it regularly with rum, brandy or whisky to build the flavour Try a modern twist on a traditional Christmas cake with this salted caramel version.
This Christmas cake decorating playlist includes all my Christmas ideas and video tutorials, old and new. Rich cheesecakes, old-fashioned fruitcakes, gingerbread, and red velvet cake. · Christmas cake with a difference. I've embraced the cut out technique using an actual gingerbread man cutter. You can have Christmas cake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas cake
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- It's 1/2 cup of Atta(Wheat flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need As required of dry fruits(golden raisins,black raisins,tutti frutti,dry apricot.
- Prepare 1 cup of red and black plum, red cherries).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cashewnuts.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Butter.
Feel free to use one large gingerbread man or, depending on the size of your cake, a mix. We've put together our best Christmas cake recipes of all time. We've made lots of Christmas cake recipes over the years. From chocolate and cherry to gin and tea - here are our favourites.
Christmas cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees C seive the whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, cinnamon powder and grated nutmeg along with baking powder.
- Add the oil or melted butter and mix gently. add the sugar and mix. now add dry fruits and kaju and mix properly Now take another bowl and add apple cider to milk and later add baking soda to this mixture stir gently and add this frothy bubbly mixture to the cake batter..
- Add the vanilla extract and fold by cut and fold technique. Pour the cake batter in the greased cake pan bake at 170 degrees C for 35-40 minutes. Once the cake become cools, remove from the cake pan serve eggless Christmas cake warm with tea or coffee..
Try our traditional boozy fruit cakes along with alternative ideas to serve over the festive season - impressive white snowball cake, boozy rum and raisin bundt cake. Find christmas cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. To make a Christmas cake, start by chopping almonds. Then mix the almonds with dried fruit and brandy and let it sit overnight.Category: Christmas Meals