Christmas Spice Mix.
You can cook Christmas Spice Mix using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Spice Mix
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1/5 tsp of Clove (powder).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Cardamon, to taste.
Christmas Spice Mix instructions
- Mix the spices in a small dish. Use a spoon or paper to use the spices..
- It goes well with chestnut potage. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142926-chestnut-soup.
- If you add some to rich milk tea, it will give it a Christmasy taste. Add a bit of sugar and honey, too..
- Try adding 1/2 teaspoon of it to curry. It's also great with yogurt, toast, crumpets, orange-banana juice, and more..
- User Usagi no Shiima used it in carrot soup. Give it a try!.
- User John put it in yogurt with some honey. You can also use maple syrup instead of honey..
- Try it in fennel and orange salad at. Just a pinch makes it smell like Christmas..
- Mix with some cocoa powder to make cookies..