Christmas Deviled Eggs. How to make dyed colored deviled eggs for holiday meals, Colored deviled eggs without vinegar or with kool-aid, a gorgeous Christmas Appetizer. Deviled eggs are classic appetizers, welcome at any party table. This week I was asked to bring an appetizer to a big family Christmas party, and I thought if I dressed them up in Christmas colors.
Christmas Deviled Eggs - Keto Holiday Appetizer. How to Make Holiday Deviled Eggs. Here is a quick visual guide to making this low carb appetizer. You can cook Christmas Deviled Eggs using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of miracle whip or mayo.
- It's 1 of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of green olives (optional).
- Prepare 1 each of bottle red and green food coloring.
- You need 1 of anything else you may want to add.
- You need 1 of bowl.
- It's 2 large of containers such as clean butter tubs.
- Prepare 6 cup of cool water.
Christmas Deviled Eggs - Keto Holiday Appetizers. Each deviled egg half has just one net gram of carbohydrates. Christmas Deviled Eggs - Keto Holiday Appetizer This easy holidayContinue Reading. Deviled eggs (American English) or devilled eggs (British English), also known as stuffed eggs, Russian eggs, or dressed eggs, are hard-boiled eggs that have been shelled, cut in half.
Christmas Deviled Eggs instructions
- Use as many eggs as you want to make and boil until hard boiled.
- Once cooking is done, remove from heat and rinse eggs with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Once eggs are cooled, peel and rinse all peeled eggs to get off any remaining shell pieces.
- Dry eggs well and cut in half as you would for deviled eggs.
- Place all yolks into the bowl. Add equal amounts of egg whites into the butter tubs, and fill with water until eggs are completely covered.
- Once whites are covered with water, add food coloring. As much or little as you like, and let soak for at least an hour..
- While they are soaking, add mayo, mustard, etc to make the filling to your liking, then cover until whites are done.
- After the hour is over, remove with slotted spoon and lay on paper towels to drain. Once they are drained and dry, fill with yolk mixture. Top with paprika, dill, green olives..its endless..
- Arrange in a pattern and serve immediately or cover with plastic and refrigerate until needed..
- Since I used red and green for Christmas, you can use any color to make it seasonal. Next time im going to try and color the yolks instead. These were gone within minutes !.
Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. Options below for how to make yours with either mayo or Greek yogurt. Be the first to review this recipe. Easter egg hunts and summer picnic potlucks. What's so "deviled" about deviled eggs?Category: Christmas Meals